Your Ad Here

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Alyson Hannigan Welcomes Daughter on 35th Birthday with Husband Alexis Denisof


Alyson Hannigan celebrated her 35th birthday ... by giving birth.

The How I Met Your Mother star and her husband, actor Alexis Denisof, welcomed a baby girl in L.A. on March 24 -- the same day the star turned 35 -- her rep tells .

They named their girl Satyana.The two announced they were expecting last year.

After learning she was pregnant, Hannigan told Us that she quit being vegan.

"I basically went from being a vegan to... now it's meat and cheese -- and ginger ale!" she said when asked about her pregnancy cravings. "Ginger ale, I love. Apparently, my mom craved ginger ale when she was pregnant with me! Maybe it's a hereditary thing. But, yeah, I didn't eat any meat or cheese before - now I have to."

This is the first child for Hannigan and Denisof, who met on the set of Buffy the Vampire Slayer during the 1999-2000 season and wed in 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment