Your Ad Here

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Jermaine Dupri says Janet Jackson not pregnant

Friday, December 19th 2008, 2:04 PM

Corkery/News

Jermaine Dupri and girlfriend Janet Jackson.

Jermaine Dupri wants the world to know that girlfriend Janet Jackson is not pregnant.

Squashing rumours of a Jackson -Dupri bun in the oven via his blog, JD's World, Dupri wrote yesterday, "I hear yall and your questions. So hear [sic] you have it …no she is not pregnant and yes we're still together."

Dupri also reminded fans that Jackson is a "very private person," and joked "the only reason you see her as much as you do on my YouTube vlog is because of me."

Can we expect further updates from the rapper himself?

Probably. "That's why I created global14.com," Dupri wrote, "so when ever [you] hear sh** about me you can come right here and get the truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment