Your Ad Here

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kate Gosselin


PHILADELPHIA - Reality TV star Kate Gosselin lashes out at husband Jon in an extensive interview with People magazine that hits newsstands Friday.

But MyFoxPhilly has obtained the full interview in advance, which contains a few bombshells that contradict earlier statements made by the couple.

The biggest: Kate doesn't apparently believe Jon's statement that he didn't have an affair with Reading, Pa., school teacher Deanna Hummel.

"I don't think I know if I believe him," Kate Gosselin said about reports of Jon's affair with Hummel. "I don't think that I know the whole truth, and to be very honest, I don't think I ever will."
"My gut instinct says that he's mad that he got caught."

Kate Gosselin is very blunt about the couple's struggles for the past six months in the extensive interview.

"He's made bad choices. Things I would never ever chose for the father of my children to do."
In her public appearances last week, Kate Gosselin discounted the Us Weekly reports of the affair, while Jon Gosselin denied the affair is a statement released by cable network TLC.

But now, the gloves are off in the People magazine interview, and Kate is the one swinging.
The most glaring quote is when she was asked if she could imagine a life without her husband.
"You can't imagine yourself in a certain position when all this first happens, but you can do it over some months," she told People.

The Gosselins star in cable TV’s most popular show, but the Reading, Pa., area couple were hit with a huge dose of bad publicity last week.

Us Weekly ran an exclusive story about Jon Gosselin’s involvement with a Reading school teacher that the magazine said was backed up with five sources.

People did say that Kate Gosselin didn’t rule out a happy ending.

"I will never give up hope that every member of our family can be absolutely happy again," she says.
Us Weekly also reports that the couple could be getting as much as $1.5 million for the next 20-episode season, which starts in late May.

No comments:

Post a Comment